You can create a Journals report and include just one or more specific Journal Entry Types.
- Click Reports > Reports List > Animal Journal.
- At any time while the report is loading click Fields.
- Select the fields you want to include in the report, perhaps including: Animal ID, Animal Name, Journal Entry Date.
- Click Next Step.
- On the Options page under Grouping select None in the drop down for both Group by and and then by.
- Still on the Options page under Filters click Add a filter.
- On the Fields drop down select Animal Journals: Entry Type.
- In the Criteria box check the Entry Types you want to include in the report.
- Click Save View Filter.
- On the Options page click Run Report.
Add your comment...
- Patricia McBee
If one did this on JE related to animal medical stuff (vaccinations, deworming, etc, etc, etc) and you ran that report, then how do you PRINT it to give to the adopter for his vet?
I want to create a report for just one specific Journal Entry Type?