Where do I find it?
You can find the information about domain names by going to Services and clicking any of the links under Domains or by clicking Domains and selecting a topic from the menu.
Transferring a domain name away from RescueGroups.org
To transfer a domain name away from RescueGroups.org and to another registrar, follow these instructions:
- Log into your account.
- Go to Services > Domains.
- Click Manage Domain Registrations.
- Click the Domains tab.
- Click Manage Domain next to the domain name you are transferring away.
- Click the Registrar Lock tab and click the Disable Registrar Lock button. This unlocks the domain name.
- Click the Addons tab and click Disabled under ID Protection (privacy protection).
- Click the Management Tools menu.
- Click Get EPP Code.
NOTE: The EPP Code is an authorization code your new registrar will need.
- Make a note of the EPP code shown on the page.
You don't have to transfer a domain name away if you decide to use a different website provider. You can leave the registration with us and just update your DNS entries.