iShelters is one of several rescue and shelter software packages
which uploads adoptable animal data to RescueGroups.org.
We are very happy to say that many providers are committed to helping the community just like as we do at RescueGroups.org. If the service you are currently using isn't doing everything they could to help you and your animals, please consider switching to one of the the community-focused companies that is that are working with the rescue community.
If your organization would like to To upload animal data from iShelters to RescueGroups.org, please do the following:
follow these instructions::
- Sign up for an account with RescueGroups.org if you don't already have one. You can select either the Pet Adoption Portal, Data Management or Website service. You can sign-up do that on the RescueGroups.org website: http://www.rescuegroups.orgAfter . Click the Sign Up link from the top menu bar and fill out the information on the form.
- Once your account is created, open a support ticket and request an upload from iShelters: at http://www.rescuegroups.org/support and request an upload from iShelters. You will receive a confirmation email from us that will have the account number to use when configuring iShelters.
Follow these instructions to configure iShelters:
- Go to adminShelters.
- Click on the Export tab.
- Click Settings.
- Under RescueGroups enter the account number in the form.
- Select if you want either manual or automatic exporting.
- Go to each individual animal (on the iShelters side) and click Export.
- Fill in the RescueGroups form (be sure to check show on RescueGroups at the bottom).
- Perform a manual export.
If you have a problem or any questions with your iShelters configuration please contact Carrie Gerendasy: firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 292-7783.