- Login to your Adopt-a-Pet.com account.
- Click Shelter/Rescue > Manage My Auto-Upload Account from the menu.
- In the Select a default profile according to your shelter software drop down, select RescueGroups.org from the list.
- When you make that selection, the following options should be selected for you:
- Do you want to allow your shelter/rescue to AutoUpload will be set to Yes.
- Allow manually added pets will be set to No.
- Allow manual editing of pets will be set to No.
- Does your exported data file contain a first line with column headers will be set to Yes.
- Do you want to import acceptable pets, even if there are processing errors with other pets will be set to Yes.
- Near the bottom of the page, click the Update My AutoUpload Settings button (or if you haven't set up AutoUploading before, the button says Set Up instead of Update).
- The page will reload. Go near the bottom of the page again, and click the Email My Account Info to RescueGroups.org button.