The Website Service integrates the Pet Adoption Portal, the Data Management Service and Online Forms service with a customizable and easy-to-use website.
Where do I find it?
Access your website by logging in to your account at https://rescuegroups.org and clicking on items under the heading Website.
Website Service Built-in Features
The Website Service offers many built-in features designed to help speed up the time involved with maintaining a website. It's a good idea to get familiar with these features by viewing the walk-through. Here is an overview of some of those built-in features.
- Automatically Generated Animal Web Pages
- Built-in Web Pages to get you started
- Built-in Website Menu to get you started
- Stories Feature (Happy Tails)
- Memorials (Rainbow Bridge)
- Automatically Generated Successful Adoptions page.
- Animal Sponsorship's using PayPal Integration
- News Feature
- Events and Animal Event Attendance Feature
- Online Store with PayPal Integration
- Highlight / Feature Animals. Allows you to Highlight specific animals to feature them on the homepage or reorder them on the animal browse pages.
- Featured Pet (choose a specific animal or random)
- Built in Website Templates
- Easily add html to a page using the Snippet feature.
- Role-Restricted Volunteer Access
The Website Service includes The Pet Adoption Portal, The Data Management Service, and Online Forms Service.
Please review the Getting Started Guide on the Website Service