When you first log in to your RescueGroups.org account, you may want to refer to this page to help you tour your personal account page. Each person in the organization sees a personalized account page, although all personal account pages have the same basic information in the same layout. Admins for the account may have different controls, and users have a "My Fosters" page customized to the fosters listed under their names.
Depending on your service or your personal security permissions, you may not have access to all of the links under each heading.
Exploring the features of your account
After you log in to your RescueGroups.org account, you will see your personal account home screen, like the one below. It's a good idea to get familiar with how items are grouped and where they're located. Please spend some time exploring the items available below each heading: Animals, Contacts, Website, Features, etc.
- Click My Settings to the right of your name, to change your username, password, and preferences.
- Access our online User Guide from the Help & Support box on the right.
- If you are a Site Admin, you can access the Account Settings under Services > Account Administration.
For convenience, there are many ways to access the same information or function, like Adding an Animal:
- From the Animals menu at the top (Animals > Add an Animal)
- From Quick Links: Add An Animal
- From the left navigation bar, under Add a new... select Animal, then click Go!
Next, let's get familiar with How Information is Organized in your Account - Data Tables