You are not required to enable any exports. You should still run through the Setup Wizard before getting started.
Where do I find it?
You can find the Animals Exports page by going to Animals > Exports.
Start the Setup Wizard
- Click on the Setup Wizard icon.
- Read the information on the Exports Setup Wizard page.
- When done, Select the check box and click Save and Go to the Next Step.
Wizard Step 1: Add Animals
This is for the initial setup only:
- Please let us know:
- if you would like us to add your animals and the Source for Animal Information
- if you will be adding your animals yourself, and let us know when you are done.
- When done, click Save and go to Next Step.
Wizard Step 2: Verify Your Animals
- Carefully follow the instructions on this page for how to verify your pet list.
- Verify your pet list.
- Type "verified" only when you are certain that all animals, information and pictures have been added to your RescueGroups.org pet list.
- Click Save and go to Next Step.
Wizard Step 3: Configure Exports
- Select the sites you want RescueGroups.org to automatically update.
- When done, click Save and Go to Next Step to complete the wizard.