Where do I find it?
You can find the Add an Online Form page by going to Features > Online Forms and clicking the Add an Online Form button.
Where do I start?
These are the steps you'll follow in creating your first online form:
- Log in to your account.
- Navigate to Online Forms.
- Select Add an Online Form.
- Create the structure of the form by selecting from the options presented, including filling out the email you want to send to those who submit this form.
- Add questions to your form (also adds them to the database to use later).
- Enable the form. (You can disable it again at any time.)
- Edit the form if needed and save it.
Let's get started. All of these steps are detailed in the following chapters of this guide.
If you haven't read the Logging into your account section of this guide, now is a good time to do it. In short: log in to your account at https://rescuegroups.org.
Navigating to the online forms page of your account
Remember, you can find the online forms page by going to Features > Online Forms from your account interface. From here, you'll manage the creation and editing of your forms and the questions.
Now let's add that first form. And actually, you'll follow these steps for every form you create. The first time is scary, but don't worry, we'll walk you through it.
See the Adding online forms section of this guide for instructions on every aspect of your form completion.