Data tables provide a flexible way of viewing and managing data so that you can easily find the information you need.
Where do I find it?
Data is presented in Data Tables throughout the RescueGroups.org management service.
Why use data tables?
With data tables you can:
- Quickly sort by the headings
- Change your view (change to one of the other built-in views)
- Create custom views (change the fields and field order)
- Share your custom view
- Export your view to a spreadsheet
- Add filters to your data table views
- and more!
All data tables have the same look and feel. Most data tables have the same controls, buttons, and options.
Finding data tables in your account
Some common places in your account where you'll use data tables are:
- Animals > Animals List
- Contacts > Contacts List
- Website > Web Pages List
Here is an example of the Animals Data Table.